Purchasing and Shipping Process
- Please carefully choose a kitten , food or accessories that best suits you and/or your family. Please research the general personality of each breed you are interested. Each breed and each teacup kittens for sale has their own distinctive personality.
- If you have any questions on how to make a purchase of our teacup kittens for sale, please contact us via call or text at +1(701) 540-9560
- Once the purchase/deposit has been verified by our sales team, we will reserve the kitten , food or accessories under the purchaser’s name. You will then receive a deposit agreement to sign via e-mail. This agreement must be signed within 24 hours.
- If a deposit was made, the remaining balance becomes due in seven (7) calendar days. If the remaining balance is not made, the teacup kittens for sale , food or accessories will become available to other customers and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Once all payments are made, you will be contacted by our booking department a day before the expected date of delivery. If you do not hear 3 days prior to the departure date, please contact our booking team via call or text at +1(701) 540-9560 .
- A health guarantee along with a care guide will be sent to your email prior to the arrival of the kitten. This must be signed or forfeited before the kitten can be delivered.
- Please take a note that there will be $50/day hotel fee from the day of deposit if the cancellation takes place. If the flight has been booked, the booking fee will not be reimbursed.
- Please make sure to submit the order with an accurate billing and shipping information. Please include country code as well if ordering from outside of United States.
- We use information provided with the order for the contact and draft of the health guarantee.
- In case billing and shipping information is different, the person paying for the order is considered the rightful owner and not a receiver.
- Please do NOT use a PO BOX as an address. Physical address must be provided in order to book the flight.
We offer two different ways to deliver our kittens.
- The most popular option is via Air Cargo.
The air cargo option will require you to pick up your kitten , food or accessories at the cargo terminal closest to the destination. Although we try to deliver to every airport possible, there are limits on how far and to which airport we can send our kittens to. This can change without notice due to the airline’s policy, or change of flights, change of airplanes that can or cannot accommodate kittens in an area designated for pets.
You will be picking up the kitten , food or accessories from the airport cargo office. We do not require that you reach out to the cargo office once you get the confirmation from us, we will handle all that.
Safety is our Top priority. For three years in business and being the most known online pet shop, all our kittens have been delivered safely. We have the right to delay the delivery date if it risks a kitten’s health to delivery earlier.
- The second option is to have a personal delivery.
The availability and the cost of personal delivery service vary throughout the season and destination. Please contact your sales associate in order to check the availability of the service.
- It takes roughly around 2-6 weeks before the delivery can take place.
The kittens must pass our final vet checkups and receive safe to fly along with quarantine visit and confirm the documentation for the travel. The delivery arrangement team will reach out for the delivery a week prior to the travel. By this time, if there are any changes to the arrival date, you will be notified. If you have not been contacted a week prior to scheduled date, please contact our delivery arrangement team at +1-(701) 540-9560. We guarantee safe delivery to destination.
- Please check with your local customs and transportation airline for any fees related to the import of a kitten. Such as documentation fees, and taxes. The cost for the shipping paid to us only covers the flight and the necessities to have the kitten delivered to the destination and does not cover any fees charged by the cargo or taxes/fees charged by the destination authorities.
Destinations where we do not offer delivery
– South Africa
– Certain EU countries