After their ears, the first thing you will notice about a Scottish Fold is their habit of posing in odd positions—flat out on the floor like a little frog, sitting up for all the world as if they were a meerkat on a nature program, or lying on their back, paws up in the air. And although you might assume that their ears are less mobile than those of other cats, such is not the case. Scottish Folds use those ears to communicate quite effectively, adding comments in a quiet, chirpy voice when necessary.
This is a smart, moderately active cat. The Scottish Fold enjoys teaser toys that test their agility and puzzle toys that challenge their intelligence. Their favorite activities include anything that involves human interaction.
There is nothing a Scottish Fold likes better than to be with their people, participating in whatever they are doing. They’re a sweet cat who enjoys attention. The last thing they want is to be left alone for hours on end, so they’re not the best choice unless someone is home during the day or you can give them the company of another cat.
Rest assured, however, that they will expect you to play with them when you get home from work or school–or at least sit down so they can get in a little lap time or curl up next to you while you watch television.
With the way their small ears fit like a cap over their rounded head, the Scottish Fold is often described as resembling an owl. The ears range in appearance from a single fold, bent forward about halfway up the ear, to a double fold, somewhat tighter, and the triple fold, lying tight to the head, which is desirable for show cats.
Kittens are born with straight ears, which may or may not fold when they are about three weeks old. Wide open eyes gaze out at the world with a sweet expression. The medium-size body is also rounded, completed by a medium to long tail that sometimes ends in a rounded tip.
A shorthaired Fold has a dense, plush coat with a soft texture. The longhaired variety has medium-long to long fur with britches (longer fur on the upper thighs), toe tufts, a plumed tail, and tufts of fur on the ears. They may also have a ruff around the neck.
The Scottish Fold comes in a number of colors and patterns, including solid, tabby, tabby and white, bicolor, and particolor. Eye color depends on coat color. For instance, white and bicolor cats can have blue eyes or odd eyes (where each eye is a different color).
1. When Pick up : Pay a $500 holding non refundable fee and then the remaining balance by the time of picking up at our home. You get the best munchkin cat adoption near me, delivered with Purina kitten food when you buy from us, the #1 munchkin cat breeders near me Pet Paradise.
2. When Delivery: Pay a $500 holding non refundable fee and then the remaining payment needs to be made 1-2 days before scheduled delivery. Invoice will be provided.
3. Also you can apply for our financing and lease programs for our munchkin cat adoption near me.
If you have any further doubts, or want to get the best munchkin kittens for adoption, please feel free to contact us. We are here to answer all your kitty questions!
Return Policy (munchkin kittens for adoption):
According to the sales contract you can return the cat only in case of genetic disease detected.
*Allergy to the munchkin cat breeders near me is not a cause for return.
*If a dwarf kittens for sale stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. (But we always can help to get him accustomed to litter box)
We offer 3 types of delivery:
1. Delivery by plane. Delivery is available to your nearest airport. We book flight and give you all needed information to pickup kitten. You have to show your ID and copy of air-way bill at the airlines facility.
*Option is not available if the temperature in each point is more than 85 degrees and less than 25 degrees.
2. Delivery by car. We use delivery services to bring your midget kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for near by States only. Price depends of delivery location.
3. Personal delivery. We use all kinds of transportation to make it ”door to door”. Works for all States. Ask for price.
You are always more than welcome to pick your kitten up at our location.
Price includes (munchkin kittens for adoption):
*Age appropriate vaccines and worming
*International passport when you buy munchkin cat from us
*Health certificate when you buy munchkin cat from us
*Written sales contract (for your and our protection)
*Carrier bag if needed when you buy munchkin cat from us
*First vet inspection FOR FREE (at particular clinic)